Wem Civic Society|
Images of Stained Glass
Photographic Competition 2018 - Rules
- The subject of the photograph must be stained glass that is part of a built structure, e.g. house, religious building, library, wall, etc.
- Entry should be a print photograph; dimensions of print must be no larger than 7” by 5”. Electronic copies should, if possible, also be supplied to firstname.lastname@example.org so that images can be displayed on the Wem Local website (www.wemlocal.org.uk) and on Wem Civic Facebook page, and displayed in Wem Library.
- Image can be taken anywhere in the world.
- The name of the photographer, d.o.b if under 16, location of the photograph and the date that it was taken should be written on the reverse in pencil.
- Photograph must be colour.
- Competitors can enter up to 4 photographs.
- Cost of entry is 25p per photograph.
- Entrants must not be professional photographers. A professional photographer will be deemed to be someone who makes more than half their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
- Entries that have won other competitions may be eliminated at the judges’ discretion.
- Wem Civic Society will retain entries for use in projects or publications appropriate to the aims of the society and for display on the Wem Local website (www.wemlocal.org.uk). In all other aspects, the photographer retains copyright.
- No entries can be returned.
- Closing date is Tuesday 2nd October 2018 and the judges’ decisions are final.